Why Use Guardian Angels CR Relocation Specialists
- Each of our Representatives has been through the relocation process with successful outcomes, and we know what it is like to enter a strange country without assistance.
- Our book “We Simplify the Complicated” a comprehensive look at living in Costa Rica.
- Assistance with Costa Rica before you arrive: advice, contacts, information.
- Recommendation of professional people you can trust, including lawyers, accountants and other specialists in the country.
- Assistance with language differences.
- Service to establish residency, starting before you arrive.
- Assistance with getting acquainted with the country when you arrive.
- Assistance in rental or acquisition of Real Estate, contacts with several real estate firms.
- Assistance with importation information for vehicles, furniture, and personal effects.
- Assistance in locating reliable international movers to bring your effects into Costa Rica.
- Assistance with paperwork and proper documentation for importing/exporting your pets.
- Assistance with local government agencies and departments, and an explanation of local rules and regulations.
- Assistance in establishing banking contacts and the opening of a bank account.
- Social and cultural events, and the opportunity to meet and network with other residents.
- Travel and tourism assistance necessary for 90-day visa requirements.
We believe that only someone who has experienced Culture Shock himself/herself can help one overcome the same. Many companies that offer help have no idea what it is like to be a mom or dad with 3 school age children entering a strange country. And most have no idea how the school system works in Costa Rica. We do!
We have found that number one on most parents list when moving is finding the right school for their children. We feel that this is one of the most important things that Guardian Angels Relocation Specialists of Costa Rica can do for your family.
If you are considering relocating to Costa Rica with school age children, schools will be a main concern and more than likely determine your choice of where to live. There are many choices in the Central Valley, which is rich in educational options, offering anything from mainstream public schools to your American based private institutions.
As part of our follow up care, we provide a Help-line, so that we can continue to assist you with any problems which may arise as a result of your move or during your assignment. This includes assistance with anything from finding domestic help to finding a plumber to fix that leaky faucet…
With 20 years of experience in Real Estate and Relocation, we know that it is not “tours of Costa Rica” that our client needs but rather, constructive help and assistance in finding and understanding their options.